Thursday, March 8, 2007

Review about the blog


I have learned many things from this project. To be honest, before I started writing my project I had no idea about global warming. But now I understand what the global warming is and how dangerous it is. There are many facts that could cause this serious problem. Also I understand what affects the earth and what makes it hotter and hotter. Countries in the entire world should stand up and put their hands together and give it full attention to solve this problem; because global warming is getting bigger and bigger. These days we can see the effects of global warming, for example; a change in the world’s climate; rising sea levels; a reduction in water supplies; a change in the world’s agricultural systems; changes of the world’s natural areas (cold areas will decrease) and an increase in disease. If we leave this situation and we don’t give it any attention, we will face all this problems after it gets bigger in the future. So we must work hard to have a good life. Finally, I would like to thank my teachers for trying their best to increase my knowledge in understanding global warming. Also special thank to Miss Ruth who teach me how create a blog. It was very interesting and I enjoyed my project.

2 comments:

*¤ஐ» Battie°»ஐ¤*° said...

By reading your blog, I've learned extra information. Perhaps I should check other blogs I might learn more about this global meh!

Nice review and well written ..

Saeed said...

yeaah me too i have learned many things from this project. The most important thing is how the global warming makes our life in danger.

Thanks for passing Butti